Industrial training is an extremely important and valuable asset in the teaching and learning process. A well planned and organized industrial training provides an added value to the students, as they are exposed to the on-job training and real life job experience.
The training is carried out and evaluated based on the course outcomes as outlined by the Faculty. It is important to let the students, visiting lecturers and the supervisor at the training place aware of the course outcomes and the objectives of the industrial training. Thus, the industrial training is a compulsory course for all students as part of the fulfillment in Bachelor of Engineering program. The duration of the training shall be 10 weeks.
Download form :
1. Industrial Training Guidebook
2. Industrial Training Validation Form
3. Employer Survey Form
4. Student's Report during Lecturer's Visit Form
5. Visiting Lecturer's Report Form
6. Industrial Training Log
7. Report Evaluation and Industrial Training Presentation
8. Industrial Training Evaluation Form
9. Application For Industrial Training Examption
10. Offer of Industrial Training Placement
Updated:: 11/07/2017 [jamali]
Faculty of Engineering,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 UPM Serdang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.